VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

Registered
MK1 Cabby, BMP R32
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wanted to put out there that cars245.com has the Hella RSSR lights in the gray (OE) smoke and the dark smoke.

Gray Smoke:

Dark Smoke:

I have experienced long shipping times with them in the past, but I ordered the dark smoke for $171 shipped to the SF Bay Area and they shipped them out within 36 hours of my order. Scheduled to be here 10/11.

Registered
2004 .:R32
Mmmm. Glorious.

I placed an order finally but it鈥檚 saying the right one is 鈥渟pecial order鈥.

Hope it works out.

Registered
MK1 Cabby, BMP R32
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are the above link for both driver and passenger sides? Not clear about that
Yes. Left and right. Priced each.
Correct, if you look at the descriptions on each page it shows L or R.

Dang @PSU, I must鈥檝e gotten one of the last couple in stock or maybe the last one in stock, of those dark smoke ones. Hopefully it works out for you!

Registered
2004 .:R32
Anyone else have any luck?

Registered
Uh, he kind of is since he has shared the site and his experiences of ordering through them to all of us.

To be honest, it almost seems to be to good to be true. Considering it鈥檚 getting harder to find these sets brand new at their original prices from the early 2000s. But it seems to be working out so definitely is nice that he shared!

Maybe you want him to master debate you to romance explosion and sell you his taillights to prove friendliness. If that鈥檚 the case probably should DM him directly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Thanks buddy, you're a really friendly guy!
Not sure if this is sarcasm. If it is, I ask you respectfully, what more do you want him to do? He already provided links to 2 types of taillights that will probably be discontinued in the near future. This is not his company, he has no idea of availability.

If you need or want the parts, click the link, and input your card info. Then be happy knowing your rare parts will eventually be delivered. Too much drama and BS in the outside world. Let's not bring that in here where we share a common bond.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts