VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heyy guys. As of right now..I have only seen 2 colors for the NEW gli...does anybody know what the color options are going to be? As of right now, I'd take the blue between these two colors. What colors were at the auto show closest to you. THe LA had black magic pearl, and this blue color on the vortex article is awesome. I am wondering if any other colors were at the shows or anybody has information? And nobody knows the release date, right?

The Two Colors I Know Of:

out of those - put me down for the blue http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Re: "New" GLI Colors?? (2ndTimesACharm)

They also have one in red.. I saw it at the 04 Chicago auto show and it was sweet!

·
Banned
2,412 Posts
Re: "New" GLI Colors?? (sk8ordie)

Mmmm I love these! I wish I could've waited and gotten one of these 'stead of my WE. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
952 Posts
Re: (fitch)

Quote, originally posted by fitch »
blue lagoon, tornado red, black magic pearl, platinum grey

aww man. so the blue lagoon is back? how sweet that would have been. I still would take white over my current platinum grey or the blue lagoon though but most people dont seem to care for the white..

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (rweston002)

Quote, originally posted by rweston002 »

aww man. so the blue lagoon is back? how sweet that would have been. I still would take white over my current platinum grey or the blue lagoon though but most people dont seem to care for the white..

red and blue lagoon are

·
1,451 Posts
Re: (1.8tRacer5000)

I've seen two Tornado Reds GLI's already. One in the dealership showroom, and one at the Chicago Auto Show. And let me tell you, that color is HOT.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Re: "New" GLI Colors?? (2ndTimesACharm)

Quote, originally posted by 2ndTimesACharm »

found another color http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Thats not exactly a new color, its platinum grey.....now everyone is going to have a plat. grey jetta, its the new silver

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (qkslvr)

Quote, originally posted by qkslvr »
I've seen two Tornado Reds GLI's already. One in the dealership showroom, and one at the Chicago Auto Show. And let me tell you, that color is HOT.

there was an 04.5 gli in the showroom? this current GLI? I havne't hared of any dealers with them??

·
Registered
251 Posts
Re: "New" GLI Colors?? (Jetta04)

Quote, originally posted by Jetta04 »
Whats the price on these?

My dealer contact has confirmed that they are accepting orders for the "new" 2004.5 GLI's:
MSRP: 1.8T 180HP 6-speed (Model Code 9M25N6): $23,800
Colors: Platinum Gray (2R2R), Black Magic (Z4Z4), Blue Lagoon (5Z5Z), Tornado Red (G2G2). The only interior choice will be Black/Gray cloth Recaros.
Options: ESP $280, Onstar $699
By the way, the "old" GLI V6 is still available:
MSRP: 2.8L 200HP V6 6-speed (Model Code 9M25W6): $23,210

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Re: "New" GLI Colors?? (AlaskaGreen)

the question is when will they be here....
hey can you photoshop the grey one too, so we can see them all from the same angle like that. Thanks.

·
Registered
21,613 Posts
Re: "New" GLI Colors?? (Alienex)

These entered production the 2nd week of 2004 - so expect them to show up very soon.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Re: "New" GLI Colors?? (Elbows)

I wish i could have wanted for this GLI instead of the one I got, But i just don't like the chrome trim around the car, the only thing i don't like

1 - 20 of 27 Posts