VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend stopped by today and I noticed they had some cool door handles on their a2. They said they got them here. Where can I order 4 mk3 style door handles that'd fit my a2? and what other cool things can i get here?

·
Registered
24,968 Posts
Re: NEW GUY LOOKING FOR COOL MODS (2.0L16vGLI)

Instant Message vwcabbyboy or Cullen. They can help you.
BTW, Welcome to the Tex'

·
Registered
5,035 Posts

Two bits of advice. If you haven't already, buy a Bentley. Second, watch, listen, & learn. Amidst all the crap tossed around this joint is the occasional nugget of wisdom.
Oh, third thing... remember to think for yourself. Don't do something to your car because everybody else is and it's the cool mod.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: NEW GUY LOOKING FOR COOL MODS (IwannaGTI)

Thanks! I just found some handles on ebay. I bid on them ($50) and afterwards my jaw dropped. I think a made a big mistake. They're comming from hong kong! Hong Kong!!! How much is shipping going to be?!?! Anyone have a rough idea? It doesn't have to be exact, anything to ease my nerves.

·
Registered
24,968 Posts

Quote, originally posted by 2.0L16vGLI »
Thanks! I just found some handles on ebay. I bid on them ($50) and afterwards my jaw dropped. I think a made a big mistake. They're comming from hong kong! Hong Kong!!! How much is shipping going to be?!?! Anyone have a rough idea? It doesn't have to be exact, anything to ease my nerves.

The guy that are selling tem on ebay is on Vortex. do a search using the keyword "chinese door handle". Also you could have gotten them for much cheaper

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Re: NEW GUY LOOKING FOR COOL MODS (I Wuz BottlFedG60)

Check on ebay for the Bentley manuals, they show up there often. Make sure you get one that covers the correct year. Sometimes they're listed under "factory repair manual" http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif There's a ton of cool aftermarket parts for a2 VW's, I won't even go into listing all the websites. Use the search function on the vortex and you should find more than you'll ever need. Also, check the classifieds on here!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts

Quote, originally posted by 2.0L16vGLI »
What's a bentley?

the bentley is the "bible" for dubs...... a definate MUST HAVE!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts