VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled across this company looking for a set of lenses for spares, I have not tried to order yet from them but figured would post up the source here.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Stumbled across this company looking for a set of lenses for spares, I have not tried to order yet from them but figured would post up the source here.

These are a huge need for my car. Thanks for the post!

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Same! Thanks for sharing!

Edit:

I actually emailed them three years ago and never got a reply. I just tried again; we'll see what happens.

The fact that the website hasn't changed since then and they don't have a valid SSL certificate does not give me high hopes.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same! Thanks for sharing!

Edit:

I actually emailed them three years ago and never got a reply. I just tried again; we'll see what happens.

The fact that the website hasn't changed since then and they don't have a valid SSL certificate does not give me high hopes.
Yeah I was a little unsure but they were posting over on FB on Porsche groups, so shall see. Seems like the site is a bit old.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.