VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 2011 GTI, so wanted to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Nick and I'm located in southern Ohio.
I would post pictures, but an ice storm hit as soon as I got the car home and I'm sure you've all seen a stock black GTI before.
I come from a family who buys nothing but GM, so this is all new to me, but I already love my GTI more than I ever loved my Cobalt SS lol.

Any advice as to what I should know about these cars is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome to the Vortex. There is lots of good info here, provided that you're willing to dig for it.

Some folks are quite helpful, where others receive lots of pleasure from flaming and giving not so helpful suggestions or comments.

Over all it's a good group.

I don't know anything personally about your car, as I too am a first time VW owner, though my is a GLI Jetta.

Exco

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just installed a badgeless grille and clear side markers lol. Came with an extended warranty so not getting too crazy with it. Eventually I'd like to be on coils and have APR Stage 2, but that's about it ..for now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.