VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Kicking off 2011, we have improved our boost gauges.

We now have a straight barb off the back of the gauge and we have incorporated our NoBuzz technology directly into the gauge. This makes for an easier, simpler, and trouble-free install.

Our gauge is sized at the industry-standard 52mm/2 1/16" diameter and comes complete with our exclusive black, flexible tubing and fittings. We even have custom boost taps for FSI engines.

We have done a comparison of electrical vs mechanical boost gauges - a properly designed mechanical boost gauge that is correctly installed will perform as well, if not better in some aspects, than an electrical gauge. We did lab and road testing and have posted the video results on YouTube:

Pricing (We've even kept the prices the same!)

30 inHg, 30 PSI boost gauge - $70
0-35 PSI boost gauge - $75

You can order directly from us or from any of our dealers.

·
Registered
7,522 Posts

Kicking off 2011, we have improved our boost gauges.

We now have a straight barb off the back of the gauge and we have incorporated our NoBuzz technology directly into the gauge. This makes for an easier, simpler, and trouble-free install.

Our gauge is sized at the industry-standard 52mm/2 1/16" diameter and comes complete with our exclusive black, flexible tubing and fittings. We even have custom boost taps for FSI engines.

We have done a comparison of electrical vs mechanical boost gauges - a properly designed mechanical boost gauge that is correctly installed will perform as well, if not better in some aspects, than an electrical gauge. We did lab and road testing and have posted the video results on YouTube:

Pricing (We've even kept the prices the same!)

30 inHg, 30 PSI boost gauge - $70
0-35 PSI boost gauge - $75

You can order directly from us or from any of our dealers.
Pretty awesome! They are great! I'm thinking on buying one graded up to 35 PSI since I may be changing to a BT setup.

Do you have these gauges with white led light illumination for the numbers and red needle? I also would like a Oil pressure gauge in PSI's with white led light illumination for the numbers and red needle (by now I have both of them with blue and red illumination).

In advance thank you so much for your help and support.

Best regards,

Beto

·
Vendor
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty awesome! They are great! I'm thinking on buying one graded up to 35 PSI since I may be changing to a BT setup.

Do you have these gauges with white led light illumination for the numbers and red needle?
For a white boost gauge (30 inHg, 25 PSI) - we have our Spectrum boost gauge - you can order it HERE

·
Registered
215 Posts
not a big fan of vac based boost guages i am running aem n i have the bosh sensor tapped into my snow performance w/m box n running it on 5v system instead of maf based :beer: but the guage does look good

·
Vendor
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The gauges are interchangable. If you have an FSI I would suggest that you use a boost gauge that measures boost and vacuum.

·
Registered
7,522 Posts
For a white boost gauge (30 inHg, 25 PSI) - we have our Spectrum boost gauge - you can order it HERE
Great, Do you have one of these either for 30 PSI or 35 PSI?

As well do you have an option of white illuminated gauge for the Oil Pressure in PSI?

I would love to have both of the gauges illuminated white (numbers and scale) and either red or blue needles.

Thanks,

Beto

·
Registered
247 Posts
A bit confused when I went to your site;

I am assuming if I want the new 2011 mechanical gauge I would make two separate orders,

Indigo 0-30 in hg, 0-30 PSI Boost Gauge
Includes gauge, nylon tubing, connectors, zipties

$70

and

Mk5 VentPod
2006-2009 LHD GTI, Rabbit, Jetta. Pod only, no gauge included

$55

Just curious before I order
:thumbup:

·
Vendor
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
A bit confused when I went to your site;

I am assuming if I want the new 2011 mechanical gauge I would make two separate orders,

Indigo 0-30 in hg, 0-30 PSI Boost Gauge
Includes gauge, nylon tubing, connectors, zipties

$70

and

Mk5 VentPod
2006-2009 LHD GTI, Rabbit, Jetta. Pod only, no gauge included

$55

Just curious before I order
:thumbup:
That may be the way to go if you do not need a fitting to get the boost signal to the gauge.

Otherwise, if you go to go to the Mk5 VentPod page, there is a place to order a TurboPod kit, you select the gauge and your engine and you will get a complete kit with gauge, pod and an engine-specific fitting.

·
Registered
7,522 Posts
Want one for my car with 35 PSI but in color white and red.

Are you planning to have one of this soon?

Have a good one,

Beto

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.