VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just moved in from Puerto Rico (no R32's there). I'll go this weekend to get a new car. I'm considering the R32, but I want to check them out before taking my desition. Since I'm new here in TX any one knows a dealer in the Houston area wich has a Deep Blue R in stock, and of course, offering MSRP

Who knows, I might own an R next week

Don't take me wrong I'm all hiped about the R32, I ve been around here since last summer... but I don't want to get in too much debt at this early stage of my live (I arrived yesterday).

·
Registered
108 Posts
Re: New in Houston, any dealer with a Deep Blue in stock??? (Zerek)

hey, i went to west houston vw and they have two blue ones with leather and one black with leather. i think the black one was available for test driving if your serious about it. i don't work there, i know the manager. its off barker cypress and I10.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: New in Houston, any dealer with a Deep Blue in stock??? (SERVICEMANGLER)

I'll try to go this weekend, thanks

·
Registered
385 Posts

I'd love to show off my silver one, or if we still have any on the ground - but I will be getting stupid in New Orleans for Mardi Gras this weekend! Steve

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: New in Houston, any dealer with a Deep Blue in stock??? (Wolk's Wagon)

Hi again, I might go this afternoon in search of a Deep Blue R32, does any one knows where in the Houston area I can find one??
I'm in Spring...

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

No deep Blue R for me!!!!!
I GOT a SILVER !!!!!
awsome car!!!! I'm in love!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts