VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
333 Posts
Re: New intake manifold (TurboRocco)

Dont worry, that is normal because you dont have a softmount kit in there.
The softmount kit consists of plastic or metal plates with rubber rings on both sides, and they fit between the carbs and the manifold. They are fill in the gap you are talking about and act as a gasket between the carbs and the manifold.
You need one of these kits. I tried taking some pics of my carb setup, and the softmount kit, but the batteries of my digital camera are dead http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.