VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Imola 20th A.E. on order, but would really like to try and get a Jazz Blue 20th. I will be leaving for Brentwood tomorrow and coming back on the 6th. Does anyone know if any dealers in the Nashville area have any Jazz Blue GTIs for sale? Also, if anyone in the area has one that is Jazz Blue that I could possibly take a look at, it would be greatly appreciated.
-Scott, [email protected]

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Re: New Jazz Blue 20th A.E. in Brentwood/Nashville, TN. (Imolaman)

The only dealership in the Nashville area is Hallmark VW. I bought my 337 from them and had a good experience (paid MSRP...or...$4000 cheaper than the craptastic dealership in Memphis). Give them a call to find out if they have any 20AEs sitting on the lot.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Re: New Jazz Blue 20th A.E. in Brentwood/Nashville, TN. (Imolaman)

Scott - I go to the Nashville area every 6 mo for business. I was in the Brentwood/Cool Springs area in early may and test drove a jazz blue #0085 at the VW dealership on Bakers Bridge Ave. It had a bunch of miles on it, 150

If they haven't sold it yet it may have more...get a discount if it does. The funny thing is, I didn't even request a drive in it!! The saleswoman just saw me looking at it and came out with the magnetic plate and offered. I wasn't about to say no.

Modified by PA_Dub at 10:56 AM 7-1-2003

·
Registered
64 Posts
I bought my '02 GTI from Hallmark. They were the first dealership that I called after discovering local dealerships were charging from $900 - $3000 over MSRP.
They only had the IY left at the time (my 3rd choice of color).
I ended up getting a pretty good deal locally (St. Louis) after they waived the $890 "regional fee".
I highly recomment Hallmark. They gave me a great quote by fax on the '02 GTI. Getting a good price on the car in the trim level I wanted was worth the 250 mile drive
. Great way to break her in, too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts