VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

· Registered
7,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Kicks. New Pics. *More photos added*

Finally made the time to take some photos of the car with the new wheels on. Hey NewGuy99, even the centre caps are on! :p Anyways, let me know whatcha think.
Cheers,

Jessica

Edit:More photos by someone who can actually use a camera on PG.3!

If for whatever reason you'd actually like a high-res version of any photo, shoot me a PM :)

· Registered
7,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YAYYYYYY! Looks freakin hot as hell... I really do love those wheels

Wait a second... Jessica? Your a chick? Am I the only idiot who doesn't know that already?

If I was a guy with the name Jessica... I'd never speak to my parents again lol.

Road Boss said:
I really like your steering wheel!

· Registered
7,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Never new this was the same car. I have always had a thing for this pic. Bombed freights & Mk2's is a win, win in my book. :thumbup:
Lookin' premium with the center caps. Very sharp Moo, very sharp. :thumbup:
Yup, same car :) That's my fave photo of it actually, hubcaps and all! I'll try and find a photo of what it looked like the day I bought it lol... different yet again!
Thanks for the kind words, dude. Much appreciated :)

· Registered
7,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
car is amazing.

probably suits the owner very well :cool: :laugh:
Haha, well thank you!

willardsteeze said:
I'm a big fan of what this car has become. That interior is one of the best/simplest/most complete I think I've ever seen
Thank you! The interior is pretty basic... but I like it that way. It just needs a functioning CD player now haha.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.