VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it would not let me make a regular post only a poll i am new to this fourm, i have a 07 GTI 2 dr 6 spd only 1 mod an intake just to turn 35,000mi, i thought i have had a power loss for a while but then i got thinking mabe im just getting used to the power because my civic sucked lol but then when i was on my way home from work today i took off at a red light not to hard mabe rpms around1500 or so ,then shifted around 3.5 4000 when i looked down in 3rd n i was doing 60 65ish then i knew i wasent going crazy there is something wrong this morning i was a little harder on it was running late 4 work & it has been taking me to hi 4th and or through 5 th to get up 2 60 so i stopped at and autozone that i go to alot & talked to the VW guy there & he said it could be something to do with the cam shaft, or carbon in the intake or in limp mode? what is limp mode i tried looking up online & tryied dissconnecting the batt no fix was wondering if you could help me out & point me in the right direction first time VW owner now its driveing me crazy knowing im not just getting used to the car
any questions you have that may help you help me just ask ill do my best to answer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.