VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

281 - 300 of 477 Posts

·
Registered
5,039 Posts

"According to forum poster Rusty, the Z Proto that you can drive and modify in Project Cars 3 comes straight out of the box with 444 hp and a 3251-pound curb weight. According to my calculator, that comes out to 7.32 pounds per hp. And that's mighty impressive. For comparison, I calculated the same stat for comparable sports cars:

"

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #284 (Edited)

400Z_1.png

400Z_2.png

400Z_3.png

·
Registered
776 Posts
Sounds weird but the leaked factory pics have made me do a 180 on this car. I want one badly now.

·
Registered
29,209 Posts
Front reminds me strongly of the BRZ or 124 Spider. The rear tails are, in a good way, reminiscent of the Z32 (which is probably one of the most beautiful modern car designs imo ).

·
Registered
776 Posts
Same here, it looks a lot better with the roof matching the body.
I think you're right, it looks a lot more cohesive with everything matching. The other difference is the yellow car had a black grille, which made the front end look very odd and kind of unfinished, but the grey car has a matching grey grille which looks great as well.

Reactions: vb22

·
Premium Member
Vermonter ~ '20 Si Sedan – '94 Miata – '16 RAV4
36,691 Posts
I'm loving how this looks. I think the price is going to make or break it. Where will it land? What cars will it compete with for that same wallet hit?

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
I think the new Z will steal Supra (of course) and even Cayman and BMW M2 sales.

281 - 300 of 477 Posts