VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm from Finland, don't speak english so good and thats why I have not registered before. I've read a lot of this forum allmost everytime when I have some problem with my car. Now I have 10 years with VAG and I finally got a unsolved problem so I decided to register here and nicely ask help you guys.

If there is more people from finland, it would be nice to meet at some events next summer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks!

I drive Audi a4 b7 2.0 tdi quattro.. It has lots of problems but I love it! :)

The reason why I'm here is because my brothers VW Passat 3C 3.2 FSI. Amazing car if it would ever works again...:D

I started a thread about its problems, but never got any ideas how to fix it.

This is straight link to that thread.

Just short description about the problem:
Some time ago that car cranked but didn't start. Problem was, ecu didn't woke up. When I accidentally knocked a litlle bit to the ecu, problem was gone and car worked fine.
Now ecu wakes up every time, but car don't start or even crank. No DTCs (checked with genuine VCDS) and everything seems to be right. Only odd thing I could find is in immo. There is spot in measuring blog where it says that ecu doesn't respond.

We assumed that ecu is broken so my brother bought used ecu and sent it for cloning. They removed immo in the process but nothing changed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts