VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
3,133 Posts
Re: New Pics(56k make a head call) (markymark420)

Quote, originally posted by markymark420 »
And I don't want to hear any crap about my front and rear tires being different, everything comes in strides.

Unless the car has AWD, it really doesn't matter at all, as long as the front set matches the season.

· Registered
2,161 Posts
Re: New Pics(56k make a head call) (markymark420)

Quote, originally posted by markymark420 »

And I don't want to hear any crap about my front and rear tires being different, everything comes in strides.

Well I didn't even notice until you said something, but now I will probably think less of you...
Oh yeah ssssllllaaaammm it.

· Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: New Pics(56k make a head call) (90GreenG60)

Thanks everyone for the compliments
I plan on lowering it soon-I have the Bilsteins just need to get springs(I have been saying this for a year now), but I want to do everything in that area at once, ie: poly control arm bushings, wheel bearings, and such.

· Registered
7,463 Posts
Re: (tachycardia)

Quote, originally posted by tachycardia »
Very nice C. You need to come with us to our next GTG!
Damn straight and I will be there too http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (tachycardia)

Every time I try to go to a GTG something comes up, just like the SoCalEuro GTG this past weekend, was planning on going but the monkeys at Sears held me up for almost 2 hours. When/where's the next?

· Registered
794 Posts
Re: (markymark420)

NOSEBLEED!!!!
heh jk, just returning the favor everyone gave me. You should cut a coil off the springs...I know its "rice" but if you plan on upgrading who cares man it'll make it look good and then you can just throw away the old stuff when you upgrade. I wouldnt do it but its a suggestion.
Really nice C man. Its ok I've got mismatched tires front and rear too...but at least mine are both Z rated.
Nice euro lip and good job on the tail tinting.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.