VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got done putting my summer wheels back on at work, yeah didnt get to much work done, with all the cleaning and installing I did. But thats ok. But I have a new obsession on my mind now and its forcing me to sell my Jetta.
I was kicking around the idea of getting a new car when I went buy the Audi dealer to see the new A4's, and now I'm hooked.
Long story short a dealer friend of my dads just got exaclty what I want, 02 1.8t 5 speed Dolphin Grey with Sport premium pack, Xenons, Bose, and moonroof.
All that stands in my way now is selling my Jetta, I was all excited about the Audi untill today when I cleaned up my vdub, and drove home and I'm really going to miss it. I love the way the suspension feels and how everything is, but time to move on.
So here are some of the last pics of my car in my hands, it was a good run while it lasted, this car was a blast in high school.

Just put it up on ebay tonight. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1818833122

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Re: New Pics of my car, and some news(pic heavy) (2kjettaguy)

sad to see it go, I saw a new A4 the other day leaving work in the parking garage, looked it over a bit, all i have to say is
If i could afford one, id be driving one, or a TT

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Re: New Pics of my car, and some news(pic heavy) (Uncle Carl)

What a hot Jetta, wow. Good luck with the new A4!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.