VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Re: New *pretty* Pics! Finally, no more stooopid amber lenses (cdpxxx)

that looks dope bro...i'm proabably going to get flamed for this..but a blue underlight kit would be sick...you can kind of see it in the second pic i think.

·
Registered
20,369 Posts
Re: New *pretty* Pics! Finally, no more stooopid amber lenses (mello1.8t)

quote:[HR][/HR]that looks dope bro...i'm proabably going to get flamed for this..but a blue underlight kit would be sick...you can kind of see it in the second pic i think.[HR][/HR]​
what?? haha just kidding i like the kits.. i might get one someday.. just to piss you guys off.. i already have them in the car..

·
Banned
846 Posts

ya, the third pic has some blue, it would look sick.
I got the blue underkit, and i havent installed it yet. I think if you can hide the actuall light casing, it looks nice, but if you can see the tubes it looks ridiculous. If i cant find a place to mount them without hiding them totally, they arent going on.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Re: New *pretty* Pics! Finally, no more stooopid amber lenses (ars-one)

the conversion is actually hella easy. takes no more than 3 hours...that's how long it took me at least. yeah...get e-codes dude! i'm going to get them..the jetta light beam kind of sucks....oh well. i think i'm getting the blue underlight kit also...but i also don't know exactly where to hide it under the car. i think it'll go well with my blue pearl..we'll see though

·
Registered
1,375 Posts

I used to have an underbody blacklight kit, but you can't fit the tube under the rear without it being visible, at least I couldn't. The rest of the tubes fit alright. I took them off because somehow water penetrated the lexan casing and ruined the lights. I don't recommend them if you live in a rainy climate.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Re: New *pretty* Pics! Finally, no more stooopid amber lenses (BlackGTiTurbo)

that looks dope bro...i'm proabably going to get flamed for this..but a blue underlight kit would be sick...you can kind of see it in the second pic i think.
---------------------------
hey!!hey!!! look!!i got tha hookup $215.76 installed WITH tax

yeah he's right you cant get in tha rear because it'll show which means
olice so guess where i put mine::

no more lights for me!!!itll look GHETTO!!

[Modified by TURBODIESEL, 1:17 PM 4-11-2002]

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.