VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are awaiting our first shipment of 10mm & 12mm spacers for the 5x100 VW bolt pattern. H&R has finally decided to produce these, they are actually done & are on there way to us.
Also coming are redesigned 8mm spacers. We will give detail on these when we receive them.
They are in stock.

[Modified by ECS Tuning-Tom, 3:15 AM 1-10-2002]

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Re: New Product!! 10mm & 12mm spacers from H&R! Finally! (ECS Tuning-Tom)

What are the details on the 8mm spacers? How have they been redesigned? I was thinking of getting some 8mms for the rear.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: New Product!! 10mm & 12mm spacers from H&R! Finally! (uv23)

quote:[HR][/HR]What are the details on the 8mm spacers? How have they been redesigned? I was thinking of getting some 8mms for the rear.[HR][/HR]​
We THINK that they are designed like the 15mm ones, but won't know for sure until we see them & then also test fit them on some cars here. The problem with the old 8mm spacers is that they do not allow SOME wheels to catch enough of the existing hub, hence not a hub-centric design on SOME wheels. We'll keep you posted as soon as they come in.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]What are the details on the 8mm spacers? How have they been redesigned? I was thinking of getting some 8mms for the rear.
We THINK that they are designed like the 15mm ones, but won't know for sure until we see them & then also test fit them on some cars here. The problem with the old 8mm spacers is that they do not allow SOME wheels to catch enough of the existing hub, hence not a hub-centric design on SOME wheels. We'll keep you posted as soon as they come in.[HR][/HR]​
Wow, that's great news. Keep us posted on how the 8mm spacers work out. If the redesign is as said, I'll be needing a set.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: New Product!! 10mm & 12mm spacers from H&R! Finally! (vr6dub)

quote:[HR][/HR]
Wow, that's great news. Keep us posted on how the 8mm spacers work out. If the redesign is as said, I'll be needing a set.[HR][/HR]​
Will do, pics & info will be posted as soon as they arrive.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts

Keep me posted as well... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
939 Posts
Re: New Product!! 10mm & 12mm spacers from H&R! Finally! (Silver Ghost)

quote:[HR][/HR]Keep me posted as well... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
[HR][/HR]​
Ditto!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: New Product!! 10mm & 12mm spacers from H&R! Finally! (Jacques)

Here are some answers:
The Version II 8mm spacers from H&R fit on front with no problems at all & give you the hubcentric ring that you need.
The problem exist in the rear, the V2 will not fit over the dust cover. Anyone that wants 8mm in the rear will have to use V1. We have both in stock.
Here is a pic of V2

[Modified by ECS Tuning-Tom, 3:16 AM 1-10-2002]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.