VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New seat covers for recaro seats. These replace the covers on Mk2 velour fabric recaros seats with integrated bases. This seat came in GLI jettas and maybe others. If you are familiar please let me know of any other cars these seats came in (see example below).

These seats covers were professionally made. The Fabric is a very nice high quality soft to the touch automotive vinyl for the bolsters and seat back. The center is a “salt and pepper” tweed, with embroidered recaro logo. The logo has been professionally embroidered in white, in the correct scale and format/font to the original logo.

I also have matching shifter boots in both black and the tweed I will include. These are for a mk1 but will probably fit a Mk2 shifter also.

I had these made a while back but haven’t had a chance to put them to use and have decided to let them go at a very reduced price for what I have into them. Asking $650 shipped.

Comes with:
2x front seat upper jackets in vinyl
2x center upper cushion cover in tweed
2x Lower bolster covers (right hand)
3x lower bolster covers (left hand), one spare as noted
2x shifter boots, one black vinyl, one tweed

Photos of the Mk2 recaro seat type they fit. Note I found these images on the web as examples. I do not have or own these recaro seats. I only have the new seat covers. The lower side bolster covers install with hog rings. These are typical items you can get at a local fabric store or can order online for installation.

·
Registered
Orig owner 90 g60, 02 allroad 6SP M w/ 3rd Row, 07 3X White NB Vert, 09 Escalade ESV Plat to tow em
7,875 Posts
Error

1 - 10 of 10 Posts