VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
20x10 RH AW Wheel is on the way and we are now taking preorders. Email me with questions or check the classifieds for pricing.

·
Banned
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: New RH 20" RH Wheel on the way!!! (Devoman)

Thanks Devo!!! Love your Ride !!!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: New RH 20" RH Wheel on the way!!! (mdjak)

Do you have a pic of Spocks????

·
Banned
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: New RH 20" RH Wheel on the way!!! (spockcat)

Looks great !!
As far as price, yes they are $500 more however the AT Italia vs. RH is not really an apple to apple comparison.

·
Registered
47,360 Posts
Re: New RH 20" RH Wheel on the way!!! ([email protected])

Thanks. I really like the polished stainless steel lip they incorporate around the outter rim. No doubt it will have less tendency to corrode like some other wheels do.
I see from the RH site that they are low pressure cast same as the AT italia. I really like the wheels that use the central lock system. How much are those for a Touareg?

·
Banned
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Quote, originally posted by spockcat »
Thanks. I really like the polished stainless steel lip they incorporate around the outter rim. No doubt it will have less tendency to corrode like some other wheels do.
I see from the RH site that they are low pressure cast same as the AT italia. I really like the wheels that use the central lock system. How much are those for a Touareg?

Unfortunately, that wheel is not load rated for Touareg yet. sorry!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Re: New RH 20" RH Wheel on the way!!! ([email protected])

Hi Matt I am not too crazy about this wheel but I would like to know what other wheels from your site fit the Touareg. It looks like you have wheels from TSW, RH and Artec just not sure which would fit.

·
Banned
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: New RH 20" RH Wheel on the way!!! (zoomintoo)

RH NAJ, RH AO Phoenix, RH AU Vesuv, BBS RXII, HRE, GFG, Cargraphic, Techart, Gemballa...etc.
Let me know what kind of style you are looking for!!

·
Registered
47,360 Posts

Chances are that any wheel you get will look different than the factory wheels that everyone else has, although some look similar to the factory wheels. Very doubtful you will ever see two Touaregs together with the same aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
25 Posts

That is my reservation about the canyon's, they do look a lot like the 19'' Ahteo wheels not that that's a bad thing. Devoman's new wheels look nice I'm just not sure how they would look on the off road gray.

·
Banned
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I am sure they would look good if they were color matched!

·
Banned
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

If the wheels were color matched to your GRAY of the car, then they would be different and HOT http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 24 Posts