VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
A new set of spy photos surfaced showing the B9's headlight and dashboard. Huge thumbs down for the headlight!
See the link for the pictures:
http://www.worldcarfans.com/115033091370/new-audi-a4-spied-showing-headlights-design-dashboard
In my opinion the exterior and interior designs are absolutely horrid, how dissapointing (so much so that I hope the shots are an April Fools joke). After falling in love with the 2015 S4 6MT late last year I held off based on all the B9 expectations. Then in Jan this year at an auto show I sat in all the other models to get a sense of where the B9 interior might head. Hated them all and place my order for the S4 a week later - turns up late this month, don't care if its 200lb heavier. These shots tell me I made the right decision - how the hell do you use the MMI with a gear stick in the way? I just think the headlights are ugly, the grill's nice tho.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The more I think about it the more I'm convinced its curtains for 6MT as an option in the B9. How can that center consol possibly work with a man car? The MMI is obviously designed to have your wrist resting on the shifter like the 2016 Q7....

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm a manual fan and would be willing to pay a premium for a stick.

For those of you that are parents, teach your kids to drive a stick to keep the demand alive! My son drives and stick and prefers it.

My daughter is up next and she will also learn.

It looks like the manual will become an option for the enthusiast. It is good to see Porsche is selling the recently announced Cayman GT4 as a manual only and they are fully sold out.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts