VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new stuff done to the car ... i was bored today so i finally did up the hook and i reversed the license plate holder. no i cant remove it cuz cops here in jersey suck
tell me what u think
i just starting sanding the crapola down of the hook but ran outta paper so i had to stop. i'm thinkin bout gettin it chromed like a fellow germansquad member
big thanx to andy who sent me the hook

this thing sticks out... love it... no longer will any moron back up into my car without screwin theres up first
tee hee
tee
hee

now if only i had terminator flame thrower exhaust to screw those who bump me from behind... oh well...

· Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: new stuff done to ol' golfy (eggman95)

Quote, originally posted by eggman95 »
im in jersey and i dont run a front plate, never been pulled over yet...

u are one lucky foo!!
i dunno how it is around marlboro (my boy is fromthere and tells me the cops there are anal about cell phone usage while driving) but around here, cops look for that sometimes

· Registered
10,454 Posts
Re: new stuff done to ol' golfy (eggman95)

Quote, originally posted by eggman95 »
im in jersey and i dont run a front plate, never been pulled over yet...

got pulled over once, and he let me go. week later he found my car at work and left me a message: "please pay $45 to the county or else...."
I still dont have a front plate, too much work involved to put one and it looks like crap.

· Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: new stuff done to ol' golfy (CuCo33)

i blame the whole bonrath logo on the body shop my pops recommended..
i had asked them to do a few extra things and talkin to them is like talkin to a door
never again will i go to them but since it is painted, i'm not gonna do that up till later on when i can afford a paint job

· Registered
2,158 Posts
Re: new stuff done to ol' golfy (GL95x)

Quote, originally posted by GL95x »
just throw the plate in the front window, it's still in the front of the car
i hate cops and their dump rules!!

This is the same train of thought my freind had with his old Integra. In NJ this is not acceptable and you will be ticketed as he was.
I hate having to rock a front plate

Edit: wth is the point of having a front plate anyways? Is it in case I'm trying to outrun the cops in reverse ala Nicholas Cage with Eleanor in Gone in 60 Seconds?

Modified by Letsgopens13 at 11:25 AM 7-17-2003

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.