VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,251 Posts
Re: New To Portland Area, need advice for my fox (VolksVegas)

quote:[HR][/HR]I just came to Kalamath Falls from Little Rock, AK. I need some advice about VW clubs down here. I want to show off my fox. Nobody on the west coast has seen anything like this. IT IS SLAMMED!
[HR][/HR]​
can you describe slammed?! or a pic, cuz i've yet to see any at any thing other than stock height, i'm curious how they look

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: New To Portland Area, need advice for my fox (EbraketurnGTI)

Sorry, I was tired this morning and not thinking. Mena is a great place. Do you know of any paint shops around here? I have a custom insert for my grill and need it painted.

·
Registered
15,172 Posts

I know there are a few people in the K Falls/Ashland/Medford area that hang out, but I'm not sure there are any organized clubs for southern Oregon
I go to OIT also, but I'm not sure if I recall seeing your Fox
I wouldn't mind checking out your Fox sometime, you can email me or reach me at 885-0160 (Rm#375A)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: New To Portland Area, need advice for my fox (matt007)

So you are in K Falls? I will look you up some time. Like the pictures of your '89. Do you know of anyone that does good paint work down here? Look for the Fox on Monday and Wednesday. I always drive those days. I just painted it TT grey so it is hard to miss.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts

Pics from Little Rock!
Sweet, good luck with the car!
And yes, we would like to see a pic!
Hey Salty, check this out!
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.