VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings ladies and gents! :wave:

I'm new to the area, from the PNW, and currently residing in Shepherdstown, WV where my More Than More business partner lives!

We run More Than More and Wheel-Whores.us and travel about to shows up and down the east coast, but would love to be able to grab some beers and whatnot with other locals(ish) in the downtime!

So let's make a list, maybe get it stickied to the top of the board, and keep it up-to-date with those GTGs that are still active and provide links to their individual threads!

And here's a couple of the battlewagen, of course!

:beer:

·
Registered
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Columbia meet:
Monday night. 8:30pm. parking garage is across from Eggspectations, 6010 University Boulevard, Ellicott City

old thread:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4170581-Snowden-River-Pkwy-gtg-Monday-Night-at-8-30p.m
Radical, thank you sir! We'll try and make it out!

Dang Sammy, didn't know you were an east coaster now! You gotta make a trip up to NoVA. Kate and I will show ya around =)
Mr. Russo, long time sir! I am only out for the season, back to the real mountains come winter, and then perhaps back out this direction in the spring! Definitely think a few beers or cocktails are in order though, you have my number?

Thanks! I'm already quite aware of the major events, as we are vending at most of them. It's the regular/weekly GTG's that I am looking for. I know they're out there!

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
Sam,

I do. I'll give you a ring this week. We should def. hit up Cars & Coffee this weekend in Great Falls VA ^^^. Loads of quality cars. I'll try to grab an R8 from Audi HQ (wife works there) to roll up in.

·
Registered
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sam,

I do. I'll give you a ring this week. We should def. hit up Cars & Coffee this weekend in Great Falls VA ^^^. Loads of quality cars. I'll try to grab an R8 from Audi HQ (wife works there) to roll up in.
Perhaps the weekend after man, as we are headed up to Cult Classic this weekend. Not sure how far out of the way it would be for us to hit up Cars & Coffee in the AM before driving up to PA though, could be cool to bring the car and trailer through for a bit.

·
Registered
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pretty sure there is one in Martinsburg on tues. nights at the Buffalo wild wings. Fairly close to shepardstown. I was out that way fishing yesterday :p
Yeah, we'll be there for sure. The gents with VagWerks told me about it on Saturday at Hyperfest! :wave:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
You coming out to the Columbia meet tonight? Its a rain or shine deal, if its nice we are up on the roof of the garage/lot if it rains we just go into the lower level

Edit I know some of the guys are going to pub dog (bar/pizza place) before hand. I can send you the address if you want it

·
Registered
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You coming out to the Columbia meet tonight? Its a rain or shine deal, if its nice we are up on the roof of the garage/lot if it rains we just go into the lower level

Edit I know some of the guys are going to pub dog (bar/pizza place) before hand. I can send you the address if you want it
Planning on it, yeah! We're gonna be at Pub Dog too. :wave:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts