VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey was up all I'm new to the VW scence and so far it has been very sweet. But I'm havin a hard time meeting other VW tuners around the columbia area. So if someone wants to help me out with this I would be very very grateful of that.

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
Re: New To VW in Columbia!!!! (Usetabe_honda_VR6)

welcome aboard http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif ,, get yourself to some VW shows and GTG's and that will make things easier....

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Re: (excitmnt94)

Welcome to the dub world, i don't think your new to the area 'cause of your title, if you need help with anything, shoot me an IM and i'll try to help. theres a GTG in charleston this sunday if your interested in going, i don't know if exitement is going, but he usually runs with the chucktown crew. have fun, by the way, wray has 3 new jetta GLI's in stock, i checked them out today and they are SWEET!!!
it figures they would have a SCCA event when i'm going to be out of town...

Modified by FalconFixer at 10:39 PM 5-20-2004

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Re: (Usetabe_honda_VR6)

how about a GTG this sat morning? anyone????

preferably before it gets hotter than the devils draws!

Modified by FalconFixer at 10:48 PM 5-20-2004

·
Registered
401 Posts
we shall see...leaving for italy on monday. ill be out of the country for about 2 weeks. i will let yall know whats up if i can get my isht done before then.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts

friday evening should work, not really sure where these places are, so directions will be needed...

Modified by FalconFixer at 10:55 PM 5-26-2004

·
Registered
2,916 Posts

let me know when and where, preferably in the evening, last time at noon o'clock, it was hotter than the devils draws!! if you get back to me soon, i'll let the rest of the "crew" know...

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey falcon fixer.. do you drive the IY 20th with the CF hood?? .... my roomate has one with a CF hood and gunmetal rims, but i've seen another one with a CF hood around sometimes.. later

1 - 20 of 26 Posts