VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks,
I'm a new member here and thought I would drop an introduction. I'm a 25 year old male from Kentucky, I drive a 1994 VW Passat GLX w/VR6. I bought this car a few month's ago, I knew I wanted a Passat of sorts, late model. I fell in love with this one, has the VR6 in it, black leather, fully loaded, moonroof, heated seats, 5-speed, etc etc. Only had a 104,000 miles on it, which impressed me. The leather is MINT inside, which blew me away. Absolutely everything works on it, moonroof, power windows, etc. There's nearly nothing I need to do it. I replaced a sagging headliner last month, had two broken tail light covers that need replacing, and would like to re-paint it, not because the paint is bad, but there is a tiny dent in the back with chipped paint. So would, like to have the dent pulled and re-painted. Or I should say the paint WAS good till some ass keyed my car a couple of nights ago, big circles on my hood
. I do have some mods I would like to do on it, add a cold-air intake for one, get a few extra hp. New BBS rims. Sound system is a bit out dated, has a late model Pionneer head unit w/ factory speakers. Wow, I wrote a book eh, anyway, I'm very pleased to be here and so happy I have a place to find parts and such for my late model Passat. Was hard to find, like for example, the cup holder, holy, no luck. Anyone ? lol...look forward to enjoying the boards here..
Take Care
Chris

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: New VW Enthusiast Member (94VR6Passat)

ah, thanks for the welcome, its really quite overlwhelming. Thanks again for the warm welcome to a new member to the forum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually it's not 30 minutes apart, my first post was from the day before, and the second from this afternoon. I see the times on them. I just assumed it was from the forums undergoing maintenance last night. Hell which probably means my original post may not have been up on the forum till today. Anyways, thanks for the welcome. Rockin place to be for VW drivers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts