VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a local deal and these are the silver painted Inox with Michelin Pilots with about 5k miles left on them. I've been trying to find pics of these on a Golf and I haven't had much success. I figure it's a nice upgrade from the 16" stockers i'm still running and for the price, I can refinish them if necessary. Tires should last me about 6 months since I don't drive that much.
Just curious what the hive mind thinks of these... waste of time or should I go for it?
http://viprims.com/wheelpics/a...x.jpg

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Re: New wheels potential... 17" AT Italia Inox for $120 with tires. (wav3form)

the 4 tires alone are with 120 I'd say try to talk him down a bit but go for it

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: New wheels potential... 17" AT Italia Inox for $120 with tires. (dlight88)

Quote, originally posted by dlight88 »
the 4 tires alone are with 120 I'd say try to talk him down a bit but go for it

Talk him down? From 120? I suppose I could but man that price seems dirt cheap as is. I'm not completely sold on the looks of them but I figure I can buy new tires for them in a few months and save for some 17s that I really want.
Right now, I really need to replace the 16" tires i'm running now, they won't last another month the way they are now.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Re: New wheels potential... 17" AT Italia Inox for $120 with tires. (wav3form)

Quote, originally posted by wav3form »

Talk him down? From 120? I suppose I could but man that price seems dirt cheap as is. I'm not completely sold on the looks of them but I figure I can buy new tires for them in a few months and save for some 17s that I really want.
Right now, I really need to replace the 16" tires i'm running now, they won't last another month the way they are now.

Its worth a shot, whats he gonna say no? I'm not 100% on the look but for the price with tires, it seems worth it

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: New wheels potential... 17" AT Italia Inox for $120 with tires. (dlight88)

Quote, originally posted by dlight88 »

Its worth a shot, whats he gonna say no? I'm not 100% on the look but for the price with tires, it seems worth it

Well true, worst he can say is no. I'll sew what some others have to say... thanks for the comments.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.