VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got done. It's a small mod but I think it makes a pretty nice difference. Coupled w/ some smoked bananas (I have to do myself) and a front lip spoiler I think I gotta fairly nice front end started.
BEFORE

AFTER

Thanks to Vivid Wonders. Fast ass free shipping. I should be ordering some smoked/red tails tonight.

Oh ya, my fogs are all crooked, I'll fix those later.

· Registered
365 Posts
not to bash you but those fog lights (those in particular) look very out of place. they look like they belong on a grand prix or grand am (not being sarcastic) they just look wrong. Other than that, it looks better than before. Take my opinion for what its worth to you.

2,223 Posts
Re: (BostonRoads)

Quote, originally posted by BostonRoads »
not to bash you but those fog lights (those in particular) look very out of place. they look like they belong on a grand prix or grand am (not being sarcastic) they just look wrong. Other than that, it looks better than before. Take my opinion for what its worth to you.

x2

· Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (.logical.progression.)

Oh I agree my friend. But hey, they get the job done. They give awesome light. Any idea where I could poke 'em to make 'em less stand-outy? Oh, btw, I smoked my bananas tonight
I'll post pics tomorrow when they're in daylight. See how well they came out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.