VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: Next Austin GTG (GONEVW)

True! I want to drive in from College Station and hook it up with some VW luvin! Not too many dubs out here in hick town...

~josh

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Re: Next Austin GTG (aggiestud)

Are the Austin gtg's a big deal or is it just a meeting at Starbucks or something?

[Modified by Larry1.8TTU, 1:48 PM 3-3-2002]

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Re: Next Austin GTG (BL4CK-VR6)

I'm down with an Austin GTG. Jus lemme know!! We have a crew of about a dozen or so from SAY-town that can up to the (512) party. Email me and lemme know!!!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Re: Next Austin GTG (kmveedub)

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
too bad i'm in houston for break... how'd the GTG go? did you guys have one? dang, i haven't posted in ages... feel so lost in the VW scene all the sudden. maybe you guys should plan a weekly meeting spot or something so no one has to keep reorganizing one http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
991 Posts
Re: Next Austin GTG (GTi_Girl)

According to the calendar(3rd Saturday of the month) the next monthly meeting will be this Saturday. My guess is that they are still meeting at Bone Daddies as the regular location.
You missed out last month, we had nearly 30 cars show up and even a handful from Dallas.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Re: Next Austin GTG (Zinc)

We had a great turnout last time. Hopefully this one will be just as good. For the record, we're meeting tomorrow, Saturday the 16th, noon at Bone Daddy's.
All in the 512 area code should come along.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Re: Next Austin GTG (turboman)

A friend of mine told me that the GTG didn't turn out good, only 3 cars showed up. Hopefully the next one will be bigger than last month GTG.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts