VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as of right now I have 1,000mi's on the Lysholm. Still running the 66mm pulley roughly 11lbs. I have the following mods to date: ISV re-route/944FPR/Custom downpipe w/Flowmaster mid muffler and Brospeed rear/ Metal intercooler tubes/Samco hoses/Low temp T-stat and Fan switch/Stage III chip that runs slightly rich/ported Throttle body/Crossdrilled rotors/Koni adj yellows with neuspeed race/frnt and rear upper bars/new bushings all the way around.
I would like to go with the 15lbs+ pulley 57mm...just guessing on size, mabye a 260 cam nothing to radical. I guess the last question would be fueling...injectors different chip. Any suggestions would be great. As it is now the car is very strong with barely 100,000mi's 92 G60 Toby

[Modified by vwg60saabturbo, 9:05 PM 4-9-2002]

· Registered
405 Posts
Re: Next mods??? Suggestions (vwg60saabturbo)

i would go with a bigger cam...260 or 260/268 are the common ones i believe.
everyone says that you don't need bigger injectors unless you are at mega boost ie. 20lbs+
you can always opt for a new IC...FM or AtW
other than that i would keep some money in the bank for when something goes wrong...and maybe do some suspension work if you haven't done that already...
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Next mods??? Suggestions (Tom - G - ride)

the 260 cam as opposed to the 260/268, I was told would not cause interference. What do I know??? something about the valves and the lift....I don't know. I want to keep it safe even though I only drive the car a few miles a month if that.

[Modified by vwg60saabturbo, 9:09 PM 4-9-2002]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.