VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

· Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got word on the next gtg and it looks like feb 20th again Fallen From Grace will be performing and we will have the usual percs. There will be a flyer available to print so we dont run into the same guest list problems we did this weekend. I will also have them available to give to people. Hopefully john said he should have this up today. Hope everyone had a good time on the 10th and that we will see you all again.
i just took this from an e-mail igot about the 20th:
Not only will the music be banging that night but it will be filled with awesome drink specials including the famous "50-cent drafts," from 9-11pm, $3 Heineken Pints and shot specials throughout the night. But the part you've all been waiting for... THE GIVEAWAYS! Heineken will be in the house raffling off a brand new Heineken Snowboard along with t-shirts and other prizes. Wait, we're not finished. WDHA will be in the house with their huge arsenal of prizes as well. Did we convince you to clear the calendar yet? We hope to see you all real soon. Be well.

Morristown GTG January 10th 4:17 AM 12-20-2003

alright last night was a good success but lets try and get more heads out for this one with 3 weeks notice. Saturday January 10th DD's Entertainment Complex. A much better line up of bands including Fallen From Grace. check them out on the web http://www.fallenfromgrace.com as well as dj's in the basement. Hopefully you all wont be too partied out from new years to make this one. Flyer will follow soon, as well as full details.
please shoot me an IM or aim redpnc and let me know so i can add you to the list
there will be 50 cent bud drafts 9 to 11
and $2 shot specials throughout the night
we will be meeting at the PAR in parsippany on rt 46 and beverwyck rd at 8 pm to roll out around 830 to take full advantage of the cheap beers

1. Sean
2. Brian
3. Juan
4. Carson
5. Peter I
6. Jason P
7. Justin M
8. Greg B
9. Steph
10. Frooch
11. Elvis

Modified by SEAN @ CRESTMONT VW at 11:37 PM 2-19-2004

· Registered
28 Posts
Re: (5ven3)

I'm going to make an area within the place that's off limits for anyone other than the folks there for the VW GtG, this way you all know where to find each other. I need to have a decent number of people there for to actually close a mezzanine exclusively for it, but I think with the numbers from this weekend, we can do it. I was thinking the one near the DJ booth - near the bathrooms in the band room.
Any other ideas?

1 - 20 of 173 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.