VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

61 - 80 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Beautiful build! I've always loved your Golf Wagon before and now this is just....jaw dropping.
I want to trade my current wagon in for a Golf Sportswagen. Worth the upgrade?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I know this is off topic, but what equipment do you shoot with and what software do you use? These pics are great.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Really nice car. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you!

Looks amazing! Makes me miss mine!
Thank you! I was just checking out your GSW build, really clean!

Beautiful build! I've always loved your Golf Wagon before and now this is just....jaw dropping.
I want to trade my current wagon in for a Golf Sportswagen. Worth the upgrade?
Thank you!

I miss my MK6 Sportwagen a lot, but I think the MK7.5 is better because of the AWD and factory turbo. These MQB cars are really something else when it comes to tuning.

Incredible photos. These belong in a brochure!

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
Thank you so much! :D

Also, congrats Nik on the homepage feature. Well deserved.
Thank you! I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out. That's so awesome and exciting.

I know this is off topic, but what equipment do you shoot with and what software do you use? These pics are great.
Thank you! No problem at all, I shoot with a Nikon D600 that I've been using since they debuted. I love it. I think all of these pictures were taken with my go-to lens, the Nikkor 85mm f/1.8. I use Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom for my editing.

Looks great man. I would love to do this myself.

Also, love the Family Mart banner!
Thank you! I was in Okinawa, Japan for 3 years. I really miss it there.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #80 (Edited)
Any plans to upgrade the brakes? Some R binders would really fit nicely!
Yep! I’m trying to grab some Golf R brakes as we speak. There was a local set I JUST missed out on for a good deal. So, the search continues.

I also just picked up a 24mm Whiteline Rear Sway Bar and metal end links. The plans for the car moving forward are mostly going to be performance and handling based. I’m definitely not done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 218 Posts