VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, headin back to school in two weeks and wondering if theres any other fellow U Miami dubbers around. I'll be leaving my northern dubbin gtg buds, so im lookin for sofl cousins...lemme know where all the meets are at, lookin forward to seein the fl scene

· Registered
30,491 Posts
Re: NJ dubber goin back to UM- where the meets at? (GTINJ)

Tropical Park on Thursday nights, Bird Rd. and 79 Ave. SW. From UM, take Bird Rd. west all the way to 79 Ave., turn left at the park entrance. We will be on the first parking lot to your right. Are you going to be here by the 17th? We will have a GTG on August 17th. You are welcome to join the Autobahn Touring caravan. Click on my sig links for more info on the GTG. You can subscribe to the Autobahn Touring e-mail list by sending email to [email protected]

[Modified by ROCKnRLR, 9:15 AM 8-5-2002]

· Registered
30,491 Posts
Re: NJ dubber goin back to UM- where the meets at? (Velocity731)

quote:[HR][/HR]hey you arent the only one[HR][/HR]​
Sorry, I had forgotten you. Our official cheerleader

BTW, there is a also a small gathering on Tueday nights at Hooters in Kendall Drive and 117 Ave, at 7pm. From UM, take 56 Street (Miller Drive) to 72 Ave. Make a left on 72 Ave. and head south. On 80th Street turn right and get on the SR878 ramp. exit on kendall drive and go west to 117 Ave. Turn right at 117 Ave, and then make a left at the 1st light, then the 1st right in to the parking lot, turn right again heading back towards 117 Ave. Hooters is the North end of the parking lot.

· Registered
14,021 Posts
Re: NJ dubber goin back to UM- where the meets at? (ROCKnRLR)

quote:[HR][/HR]hey you arent the only one
Sorry, I had forgotten you. Our official cheerleader

BTW, there is a also a small gathering on Tueday nights at Hooters in Kendall Drive and 117 Ave, at 7pm. From UM, take 56 Street (Miller Drive) to 72 Ave. Make a left on 72 Ave. and head south. On 80th Street turn right and get on the SR878 ramp. exit on kendall drive and go west to 117 Ave. Turn right at 117 Ave, and then make a left at the 1st light, then the 1st right in to the parking lot, turn right again heading back towards 117 Ave. Hooters is the North end of the parking lot.[HR][/HR]​
OR
you could just take miller west to 117th ave, make a left, and you'll find hooters on your right hand side just after the bridge, and just before kendall drive.

· Registered
1,540 Posts

Common, Let's not forget about Tuesday Nights in Ft. Lauderdale
You damn Miamians should take the 20 minute drive up there sometimes I live in Boca and i have been going there constantly for the past few weeks http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Take I-95 to Commercial Blvd., go east to Dixie, make a right on Dixie and it'll be a few blocks down on your left
Someone please help me with the name of the place where its at...

· Registered
30,491 Posts
Re: NJ dubber goin back to UM- where the meets at? (20-Valves)

Matt, it takes a least an hour to get to Commercial and Dixie from most points in SW dade where most of the Autobahn Touring members live. UM is in Coral Gables, and if he is gona live in the dorms, it is gonna take him about 15 mins just to get to I95 via US1 and then it is about 35-45 mins of I95. On the other hand, there is Tuesday nites at Hooters in Kendall drive, 15 mins drive.
Lets see...
1 hr drive, hang with dubbers, 1 hr drive back
15 min drive, hang with dubbers at Hooters, 15 min drive back

· Registered
1,540 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Lets see...
1 hr drive, hang with dubbers, 1 hr drive back
15 min drive, hang with dubbers at Hooters, 15 min drive back

[HR][/HR]​
Lazy

Me saying 20 minute drive thus proves that I am a retard and I lack all knowledge of time travel south of Ft. Lauderdale...
The only reason I said it would take that long is because when I saw Trick Daddy at Miami Arena, it took me an hour at most to get down there... Same thing when my dad and myself went to go get pricing on M3s at Miami BMW... Whatever, you guys know better than myself

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.