VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
44,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOTHING LEAVES STOCK'S 02m clutch shim kit is now availible after months of testing!
sick of the drifting, sticky, random clutch pedal in your 02M equiped car?
this should solve all those problems!
tested on spec, south bend, CM fx300, stock, lightened flywheels and stock dual mass.
everyone came in with the issue. we changed nothing but installed the NLS shim kit and the issue was gone.

simply install the 2 piece shim kit behind the clutch slave cylinder using facory bolts and torque specs. install everything else 100% as factory. bled system and drive!

tested by
-NLS in the R32turbo track car
-Gnatman
-specialkane7
-RDIRTYTOO
-one other which i forgt the screen name
-euro wise

on all the brands we tested, it worked and worked perfect with the correct shim size.

price is $89 SHIPPED in the conti-USA
buy here!-
http://nothingleavesstock.com/online-store/#ecwid:category=2903030&mode=product&product=13912883

thanks so much!

·
Registered
15,993 Posts
ohhh this would be nice for my new o2m fx400 set up

how quick would you need test results josh?

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
How do you know how much to shim it?

Different clutch configurations require different thickness shimms. If you pick the wrong size tranny has to come off.

I get the horse shoe shaped piece that goes under the TOB but how does the ring piece attach?

·
Registered
12,859 Posts
Josh,

I know it sounds silly, but did u test this with anyone using an After market flywheel and OEM Clutch? Cause mine does the same 1 to 2 shifting BS, lol I'm gonna buy one regardless, even if it is just a bandaid on the wound...

1 - 20 of 180 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.