VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm in the middle of swapping shells and currently focusing on getting this car stripped, and out of my driveway asap. Lots of stuff will be re-used in my new shell (probably everything) or added to my hoard. But for right now; I need the shell gone and parts will be listed when I have the time; and if I can bring myself to sell any. So if you want the shell or some sheetmetal from it; let me know. I hope to have this out of my driveway in a few weeks :rolleyes:

I need the floors for my new shell so they are not going anywhere. Other areas are also rusty, but let me know of your needs and we will see if this pile can accommodate them.

**Basically looking to take requests for any sheetmetal from the shell. If it's not welded to the shell or pictured below; then it's not for sale**

All Prices Are OBO

NOS. Keep your baller wheels baller. $20

2 Firestone WinterFire Studded Snows 186/60/14 $60 OBO
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...Studded-185-60-14-NNJ&p=80605803#post80605803

Red OE Fenders. White stuff is snow. Paint is not Perfect but will clean up pretty nice. Minimal surface rust. Drivers has Antenna hole. $50 each OBO

C-Pillar Tire Well liners. Go under the rear seats by the door card. $20

16V AC Delete Bracket Setup Gone Wrong $10 OBO

Rebuilt Automatic Starter. $20 OBO

Tail light $10

Has a crack in the white part. Needs Cleaning $10

Wiper Linkage. Drivers wiper splines are stripped (they can be replaced). $20

After Market Windshield $$$$ http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5932796-FS-Windshield-NNJ
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5932796-FS-Windshield-NNJ

16v Intake Tube. $10

Multilug? Steelies with snow tires that are kinda dry. Lots of tread. Make offer$
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5944857-Snow-Tires-Mounted-on-14-Steelies-NNJ

Random Single Dub Brazen 20" Wheel with a healthy Pirelli Tire. $$$

·
Banned
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How much for the tail lights shipped to Germany?

It's going to cost lots. I'll try a quote if you give me postal code. I'm at 07011

I got quotes for the bumpers shipped to Austria and they were $500-1000. I need to find a better way to ship internationally if you know of any. Right now im guessing at least $50 for shipping the tails

·
Banned
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes those parts how much for rockers and about quarter panel section about a foot up from rocker.
$50 for both, but shipping will probably be a lot. Drivers side quarter is a little rusty under where the trim goes

·
Banned
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Headlights, grille, bellypan and hood? Are they for sale yet; I can come pick them up asap.
Only the hood and grill (without metal strip) would be for sale. Hood has some dents and scratches and the grill is new oem, used for a few months.

·
Registered
8,280 Posts
What happened to the car? Sorry to see this.

·
Banned
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What happened to the car? Sorry to see this.
A deer tried to jump over the car while on the highway in RI. I ripped off the smashed section of glass so I could drive 100 miles to CT, and so AAA would give me a free ride home the last 100 miles. It sucks, had the the car for 10 years. Bought it with 45k on it, now at 198k. I tried to hammer out the bent windshield frame, but got nowhere. Considering what it needed; it was cheaper to buy a rusty 87 dark blue mica 16v with a supposed 100k and rebuilt trans for $500.

·
Registered
784 Posts
It's going to cost lots. I'll try a quote if you give me postal code. I'm at 07011

I got quotes for the bumpers shipped to Austria and they were $500-1000. I need to find a better way to ship internationally if you know of any. Right now im guessing at least $50 for shipping the tails
Shipping via USPS is about 30$.....
My zip is 57489

Bumpers are a PITA to ship, I agree, maybe via ship? Freight or so, there are lots of containers going from the American to the European continent every day ;)

·
Banned
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Shipping via USPS is about 30$.....
My zip is 57489

Bumpers are a PITA to ship, I agree, maybe via ship? Freight or so, there are lots of containers going from the American to the European continent every day ;)

It sounds like you have the shipping figured out. So I wiuld be willing to ship if you can somewhat guide me through the process as far as what carrier/service. Both tails have cracks.

I agree, but I just dont know how to get my packages in those containers. It seems my only options are UPS, Fedex, join the military, or get a job in the shipping industry.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Ill take the tail lights. Can you supply the last 2 or 3 feet of the tail light harness as well?

Aaron

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.