VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i changed timing belt,plug wires,spark plugs,clean the grounds and starter connection and changed the starter...bu my g/f wont turn over....compression results..no.1-0 no.2-0 no.3-15psi no.4-20psi
with plugs gone,coil wire disconnected and fuel pump relay out....car overheated and died when i broke down. also with the new starter it still cranks slowly w/full battery 92 digi 2 automatic

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: no compression? (TRLSTYLE)

yeah,i was told the timing is off a tooth. i will fix that tomorrow. but shouldn't all the cly. be zero or atleast the two outer and two inner?
hey,trrlstyl you coming to catty this year at all?
its a vw they all have issues,but the car only overheated for lest then 15min if that,so i would hope its not the engine of head gasket. even so,i still felt the compressed air coming out the plug holes,from 6 feet away

Modified by GTI 8v at 3:50 PM 6-16-2006

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

i haven't been down in like a month,so i was only digging,so i owe it to myself to ride,i just work alot and when i don't work ,i work on the g60. so i plan to go down monday or tuesday
its always crazy when you work with clay and half nuts riders

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

my g60? that car is a shell,a bunch of part on my garage floor,block on a stand and g-ladder in my room,lol its all being re-done...ecu in the car,hiding the harness,new paint for the engine,ect.....but her car,if anyone wants to make a trip to dirty jersey,be my guest...cause i dunno why it wont start

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.