VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new pics of the ginster, can anyone tell what is missing?

well for the people that have seen my car before there is a big difference now becuause somthing is missing, i think it looks a lot better too

u cant tell in this pic so dont worry

pops car staying strong- we just bought a 95 pathfinder with 130k for 4gs so we now have a winter beater, hopfully 95 m3 cams and rms supercharger going in when the snowfalls

ps sorry for the crappy pics, i think i dropped my digi too many times, and the winner of my questions gets a fake
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
man i messed that title up

[Modified by Loud-Gtivr6, 10:01 PM 8-6-2002]

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
Re: new pics of the ginster, can anyone tell what is missing? (Loud-Gtivr6)

ummm... a windshield wiper??
although it looks like you have the ghetto-style single wiper... but i dunno if that's it. and i dunno if that looks "better"

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: new pics of the ginster, can anyone tell what is missing? (Red95Dub)

quote:[HR][/HR]NO MORE ROOF RACKS!
[HR][/HR]​
Ah man this kid is B*tch! he Imed me on AIM and asked then he posts it hahaha, jk man
ya no more roof racks, thell go back on in time for NH style snowbarding tho haha
he gets no
from me because he cheated

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: new pics of the ginster, can anyone tell what is missing? (Loud-Gtivr6)

what color should i do my brake calipers? red?silver?black? there already faded red because its a DE but they need some paint badly

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: new pics of the ginster, can anyone tell what is missing? (13)

haha ya the ghetto wiper, its just one of those things that i did when i first got the car and just never changed it.. oh well... what about the calipers?

·
Registered
20,452 Posts
Re: new pics of the ginster, can anyone tell what is missing? (MulletMaster5000)

jake i think i see it. its the throttle body coolant reroute done by a pro shop in billerica.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: new pics of the ginster, can anyone tell what is missing? (VW1990CORRADO)

quote:[HR][/HR]jake i think i see it. its the throttle body coolant reroute done by a pro shop in billerica.
[HR][/HR]​
hahha, i dont see why everyone else doesnt do thay bypass, i ran a 15.1 before and a 13.4 after

1 - 13 of 13 Posts