VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I found out from derek all the poop wrong with my car, this past sunday i was driving around and took a corner. Felt like my car red lined and i knew i wasn't close to redline at all. I was off and i thought maybe some weird way i stalled it. so i tried to start it. didn't start, at least this time it tried to start unlike my previous problem. But now my tensioner pully had completely fallen off, becuase i guess the screw backed off. Not only that but one of the valves is bent i think so this sucks. I missed it for like 4 days last week and all this week and no fault of derek. but i doubt i will have the money to show if it is even fixed in time. http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
11,846 Posts
Re: No show for me (eurokustoms2.0)

Glad your cars living again man. Sucks when that happens, the Jetta used to give me problems like that. Luckily for everyone I wont be showing since I'll be at work but I'll be back. Need some more trophies

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.