VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well on Sat. Jan 25 we had a little meet. NorcalVW.com meet up with SoCalEuro for a gtg. It started out as a small GTG, then when i checked the list there were over 450 names on the list. Heres a few pics, some highlights. But there was way more. I'll upload more after a good nights sleep, I put 500 miles on the Jetta today. Very Tired.
When this system hit, it was rattling the roof of the building behind it.

SICKNESS....
[URL]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/pcfaa4ac1d311285c5825ab2658f16b72/fcba6ab2.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]
Im not sure but i think this is a girls car. Pretty sure.
[IMG]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/p216fb80024a66a749165f3b15ad65d07/fcba6bdb.jpg
Yes, those are exhaust pipes.

Just a pic to show the turnout. This is where all the cars parked once the main area filled up.

VR6 Cabby!!

One of the only MK3's truly representin'

And of course, MattyD....the car looks dull.....but i always say performance first, then looks.

As far as Mk3's the show could have been better. Tons of sweet MK4's...a few Mk2's and corrados. Even a few Sciroccos.
More to come.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Re: NORCAL MEETS SOCAL (MattyDVR6)

I'll help you out with this one.....
quote:[HR][/HR]
[HR][/HR]​

I think it is Laguna Seca Blue, isn't it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought there was thread about this car about a week ago in here.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Re: NORCAL MEETS SOCAL (golfkart)

thats a nice blue gti whatever color it is and the wheels are bada$$

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
Re: NORCAL MEETS SOCAL (slammed dub)

the blue GTI w/ the m3 fender gills and that nose-grille is BMW M3 laguna-seca blue... doooope car (except i dont like the grille
)
i love that purple audi... that was my background car on my comp for awhile... solid!!

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: NORCAL MEETS SOCAL (DopeVr6)

MORE PICS!!!
This thing blew past me like i was standing still....and i was doing 90 mph.

Sweet MK2 VR6!!

Another shot of that blue wide body

Not sure exactly what this is.....S2?? it was Quattro!!

heres the only Z Threeezy in the Heeezy

Sweet Jetta...looks familiar.....but i dont knw whos it is.

This car owns you.....and it runs on Pepsi!!

Some dish...

Sweet Mk3 GTI.....and the engine is......Audi 1.8T!! Finally got to see one of these hybirds in real life...looks phat.

One seriously low Mk2 GTI. Look closely at the second pic....can you see the plastic rudding off?....!! and the tire rub.

Both of these cars are riding on 19s.

Sunset on a perfect day...

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.