VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
eurotrashrabbit brought up the idea yesterday and i thought it would be a good idea to maybe to to get together a NoVa a1-2 club. Any other people interested?
right now its me, euro, and white8vgti...thought id check and see if there would be a decent interest in this sort of thing. seeing how most of the clubs sprouting up are geared towards a3-4 or have been taken over by them, i thought it would be nice to have one where we all can appreciate each others rides and everything.

·
Registered
8,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: NoVa/DC/Md a1/2 club interest? (Jesse)

sweet! everyone post your emails on here and we can get in touch and start things up!

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Re: NoVa/DC/Md a1/2 club interest? (83Rabbit)

its about time. eurotrash is only been trying to get this started for a couple of years now. im in of course.

·
Registered
12,366 Posts
Re: NoVa/DC/Md a1/2 club interest? (hoodita)

Give me a holler too - I have at least 3 or 4 more people and Dubs' who have 1's and 2's that would be interested.......

·
Registered
897 Posts
Re: NoVa/DC/Md a1/2 club interest? (Dieder)

Once I get around to getting my Cabriolet project started, I'm in.
I do have an untagged Mk2 Golf sitting in my lower driveway collecting dust right now
, does that qualify me to get in??

·
Registered
8,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: NoVa/DC/Md a1/2 club interest? (83Rabbit)

so we got
Me
Dave (WHITE8v92GTI)
eurotrash
dieder
the puke
hoodita
jettaman and his friends
My email is [email protected] if everyone can send me their email then ill get a list goin and can start working on a site and details. hit me up with some emails!

·
Registered
8,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: NoVa/DC/Md a1/2 club interest? (Dieder)

we'll have a house gtg and throw down on a beer pong tourney

1 - 14 of 14 Posts