VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Re: NOVA/MD People....Sunday GTG? (Anand20v)

Most of the people that were going to hit Capitol last night but couldn't as they were closed are going on Sunday, me included. I will see everyone there, it should be fun.
Gates open at 12pm and staging lanes close at 4pm. Cost is $10 whether you are only there to watch or if you want to run your car.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Mike

Its on 301/3 in crofton MD. Take 495 to rt 50 east. Take 3 north to crofton. Its close to the McDonalds. You have to make a U-turn at John Hopkins road(past the McD's) Im horrible at giving directions tho, so good luck http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
I may show up depending on what time i sleep in till.
I may race, even tho car is running like shhhhhhhhhhit. -Mike

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Re: Mike (corradokyd)

Ok that was so much fun!! I wanna do it again!
Thank you to everyone who was teaching me how to run my car
Eventhough she's really slow
. I think I'll be workin' on getting that engine swap sooner than I had planned

·
Banned
9,393 Posts
Re: Mike (vdubchickie)

hey lindsay, what was your best time??? if you wanna improve some, come down to my road(Grover rd.), on any night, there is a section down by the bridge(where it goes over 97), empty, and fine for practicing launches... gotta teach you how to do a burnout too

·
Registered
10,716 Posts
Re: Mike (Anand20v)

Well, it was definitely interesting, especially when my car died on the line... So when I get my supercharger and NO2 up and running, can I take off my exhaust too?

[Modified by Jesse, 9:16 PM 12-2-2001]

·
Registered
10,716 Posts
Re: Mike (vdubchickie)

Yea I ran a 16.1, 2.33 60ft 1st run, 16 flat 2.38 second.. I was definitely going for a low 15 second run but my ram air dislocated and was pointing to the side.. definitely took off a good .7 seconds
. I'm positive I can do much better when I get launch and shift points down seeing as I've seen slower rabbits run high 15s, and considering I spun a bunch both runs

Linds, sell yours, buy a rabbit, then do a 1.8t w/ NO2.. mmm 12 second runs

[Modified by Jesse, 12:14 AM 12-3-2001]

·
Registered
253 Posts
Re: Mike (Jesse)

How did every do??? Any Pics... Tell me the details.. I didn't go cause I had to work on my room... ((Putting floors down))... plus i had the worst headache... sorry i missed it... Not that the cabby would do any good

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.