VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

**NOW AVAILABLE - Performance Software for MY2019 Golf R**

39K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Tyler230 
#1 · (Edited)

Unitronic® ECU and TCU Performance Software is now available for the 2019 (MK7.5) Volkswagen® Golf R®, 2019 Audi® S3® and 2019 Audi® TTS® vehicles equipped with the 2.0TSI (DLRA) engines and 7-speed DQ381 DSG transmissions.*

With testing and validations completed, Performance Software power outputs stay the same** and most of our current Performance Hardware offerings fit the MY2019!

AVAILABLE UNITRONIC SOFTWARE

AVAILABLE UNITRONIC HARDWARE

Please confirm fitment with your local Unitronic Authorized Dealer or by clicking the "SELECT A CAR" banner below.

These platforms are supported with Unitronic’s UniCONNECT+ cable, empowering you to tune it yourself from the comfort of your own home or garage.
The cable and associated software allows you to install, and upgrade, your new Unitronic ECU and TCU tunes, flash back to stock file in addition to reading and clearing DTCs.
This is a perfect option for people who like to be autonomous or who live far from a Unitronic Authorized Dealer!

APPLICATIONS

2019 Golf R
2019 Audi S3
2019 Audi TTS

*Subject to ECU/TCU box code availability.
**Must use Unitronic Intake, Air Duct and Turbo Inlet to achieve published power figures and to ensure maximum turbocharger longevity. Unitronic cannot guarantee engine performance if using third party hardware.

See less See more
#6 ·

Unitronic® ECU and TCU Performance Software is now available for the 2019 (MK7.5) Volkswagen® Golf R®, 2019 Audi® S3® and 2019 Audi® TTS® vehicles equipped with the 2.0TSI (DLRA) engines and 7-speed DQ381 DSG transmissions.*

With testing and validations completed, Performance Software power outputs stay the same** and most of our current Performance Hardware offerings fit the MY2019!

AVAILABLE UNITRONIC SOFTWARE

AVAILABLE UNITRONIC HARDWARE

Please confirm fitment with your local Unitronic Authorized Dealer or by clicking the "SELECT A CAR" banner below.

These platforms are supported with Unitronic’s UniCONNECT+ cable, empowering you to tune it yourself from the comfort of your own home or garage.
The cable and associated software allows you to install, and upgrade, your new Unitronic ECU and TCU tunes, flash back to stock file in addition to reading and clearing DTCs.
This is a perfect option for people who like to be autonomous or who live far from a Unitronic Authorized Dealer!

APPLICATIONS

2019 Golf R
2019 Audi S3
2019 Audi TTS

*Subject to ECU/TCU box code availability.
**Must use Unitronic Intake, Air Duct and Turbo Inlet to achieve published power figures and to ensure maximum turbocharger longevity. Unitronic cannot guarantee engine performance if using third party hardware.

Awesome

#8 ·
Sorry for the most basic questions. I have 2018 Golf R in Markham, Canada. What is the closesr dealer to do stage 1?, can it be switched on/off (I still have 2 more years factory warranty and don’t want to void it, and how much (in Canadian dollars)
Yes, our Performance Software can be reflashed to stock and reflashed with our tuned files from the comfort of your own home or garage with UniCONNECT+. You can locate your nearest dealer with our Dealer Locator Tool on our website HERE. You can't go wrong with AM Tuning, Strictly European, Pfaff Tuning, or WCT Performance. Let me know if you have any other questions!

#9 ·
Thank you John, as per the dealer locator I ended up going to K+H as Pfaff didn’t even return any if my phone calls. I’m making a review video for my YouTube channel David Susilo Unscripted (only $13K subs so far) and it should be up next week. I also want to make a video review on the CAI, can Unitronic help me out? Kindly DM me if possible.