VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1861 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone between from Toledo to Findlay, and from Bryan to Sandusky post 'em here!
Tell us who you are whereabout you're from and what you drive (pics are greatly appreciated)
i'll start
i'm rey, perrysburg. silver 02 cabrio
drop a line!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Re: NW Ohio Dubz (Cabrio_rey)

I'm in Perrysburg also. I drive a black 03 GLI. I haven't gotten it out for summer yet, but I'll be looking for your car!
I'll take some pictures next weekend after I clean her up and ready for the season!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Re: NW Ohio Dubz (VWxghost)

Quote, originally posted by VWxghost »
ya they have tires on them, im lookin for something similar to the vw "flyers"

You and me both. I'd trade both my sets of wheels for a set of Flyers. I also have a set of 14" 5 spoke aftermarket wheels, I've just been too lazy to put new tires on them.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
will do have to make a time on the weekend i got no time during the week cuz of work ...well not much anyhow lol ...i gots alot of parts to throw at it lol ...mostly suspension work lol ...yea i definitely can do it next weekend if ur game and whoever else ...i got something for who ever helps do the wrenching lol ...

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
hey maleovent u live off bluelick rd by chance ? some guy hasa bunch of dubs on the corner at the stop sign there is some shop like a lawn mowing service across the street lol ...i remember seeing like 3-4 dubs sitting at this house ...not usre if its ur place or not just reminded of that place ...like the first stop sign after getting off 75 and heading west towards lima ...out by the ford factory

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
ahhi c lol ...well let me know if u got time this weekend or not ...i am broke as a mofo but will be there lol ...if i invited that is lol ...:p ... yea mal i just remembered that when i passed by the guys house i noticed all dubs sitting around lol ..

1 - 20 of 1861 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.