VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

NW Ohio Dubz (Toledo, BG, Findlay)

113K views 2K replies 78 participants last post by  h00ters CEO 
well i managed to get my rad shroud painted looks good and need ot mount iot my nice new big radiator lol ...lots of new parts ...not looking forward to riippin the shifter box out but my bushing is cracked in half on the main shaft lol ..oh well least i got some wiring done too and the new clutch cable in and t stat housing put back together i got alot more to do but hoping it wont leak now lol ...get the front end put back together this week and shifter done ...oh well plenty to do and no time to do it lol ...sucks azz ...and i got drill in lorain this coming weekend and whats really sad i had a four day weekend and waitd till this afternoon to do anything with my car lol .. i am such a bum lol ..
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: for procrastination.

it's blown up, basically...the p.o. ran it out of oil somehow. I'm looking at buying it as a project...the guy who has it now already has a motor lined up for it, but doesn't have a whole lot of time to put it together to resell it himself from what I gather. It's a slushbox, but the price may make up for it...I'll update after I go look at it...unless the big snow storm keeps me from getting there :rolleyes:
Sounds good, throw up some pics if you get the chance.

not gonna make it to see the passat tonight...3+ inches of snow here and still coming down strong..I have a lot of shoveling to do when I get home...hopefully the wifes beetle makes it in the drive...the Eibachs springs set it right down...
Yeah it's pretty crappy in Perrysburg, 795 is still not plowed and driving to BG for class today was horrible.

Lol, there's a school down my road that has a hugeeeee parking lot devoid of streetlights that is perfect to rip up during snow. During the storm last night I went there and slid alllllll over, thanks to my bald a$$ rear tires.

Hopefully I'll be getting some Sumitomo's in the future

well put a fuel filter in it u douche ...or u got a vac leak ...how hard is a fuel filter to put in an audi lol ...oh and i lost my cell phone today not sure where the hell i lost it ...
Did you leave it on the back of the toilet?

no reply yet from the CL posting...why can't people put their damn phone numbers on the ad?:mad:
Idk, but I think it's time for a NW Ohio cruise to Ft. Wayne so we can find this mofo then race him for pinks. That way no one loses any cash, except for gas, and you get off with a new car. Hopefully someone around here has a VrT that pushes 21psi or a Honda with a B swap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.