VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1821 - 1840 of 1861 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
I built my 1.8t swap on 8 bucks an hour but it also took almost a year to build lol
Yeah I could probably do it if I had the place to put the car :-/ It will happen some day, but after I wrestle some of my money back from that stupid [email protected]! Sallie Mae.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I'm back, but I bring bad news. It's time to sell my Golf. I no longer have the time to devote to fixing him, and my job requires reliable transportation which he cannot fulfill. So, he has to go. I originally posted in the Midwest cars for sale, but I'll post it here too just in case anyone is looking for a new project car.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7026969-FS-98-Golf-in-Toledo-OH

·
Registered
8,933 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
So the Tolede Vw club is having our annual fall cruise this weekend if any y'all want to come ..

Fall Cruise : Saturday Oct 18th . We will meet up at Meijers parking lot on Central around 11:00 am plan on leaving around 11:30 am. the route will take us thru Secor metro park and out to Oak openings metro park , then head south east thru White House into Waterville then across the river to st rt 65. which we will then head out to Grand Rapids Ohio . Theres shops to check out as well as the Dam along the river in Grand Rapids. Rain or Shine

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
So the Tolede Vw club is having our annual fall cruise this weekend if any y'all want to come ..

Fall Cruise : Saturday Oct 18th . We will meet up at Meijers parking lot on Central around 11:00 am plan on leaving around 11:30 am. the route will take us thru Secor metro park and out to Oak openings metro park , then head south east thru White House into Waterville then across the river to st rt 65. which we will then head out to Grand Rapids Ohio . Theres shops to check out as well as the Dam along the river in Grand Rapids. Rain or Shine
Wish I had my scirocco out here. I would be so down for this.

1821 - 1840 of 1861 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.