VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1841 - 1860 of 1861 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Howdy! I've been on TDIClub for about a year, very rarely come here. Anyways, I drive a 2001 Blue Lagoon Jetta TDI with a diesel related license plate. Today I was heading to work and blew past a VW Cabrio that was lowered, just wanted to say HI !! I can't remember the color, but the Cabrio was lowered. I have the same username on TDIClub and have VCDS HEX+CAN available...

·
Registered
593 Posts
Hi ya'll, just wanted to introduce myself,. I am the New Car Manager here at Taylor VW in Findlay Ohio, somewhat patiently :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: waiting on my 2015 PP LP DAP DCC Autobahn GTI to get here. If I can ever be of any assistance or you wanna swing by to check out the new dealership, come by anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. I just traded my 2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track for my new baby.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Car show/get together in Findlay Ohio

I am the new car manager here at Taylor VW in Findlay Ohio and I was curious as to how many people would be interested in a small/larger get together/show here at our brand new facility where we are a mod friendly dealership as well. Lets make a list of people who are in and a suggestion of dates please. This is for you guys/gals and if there is a cost per car, up to you, then ALL monies will be donated to the Wounded Warriors Project as I am a 60% disabled veteran myself. Thank you for your time and interest. Semper Fi.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hey Gang, the Greater Toledo Vw show is coming up in a few weeks

24th Annual Bugfest sponsored by the GREATER TOLEDO VOLKSWAGEN CLUB and Ed Schmidt VW
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 20,2015 . 9 am to 3 pm . Rain or shine Admission $2 or $ 5 per car load , Children under 12 free, SWAP SPACE $ 20 per each 15'x15' space , Show cars $ 10 . Pre Registration Dead line August 20th. Contact Jay Burton @ 419-350-9304 / [email protected] OR
Todd Swangstu @ [email protected]
14 show classes ,
1. New Beetle
2. Bug Convertible
3. Bug to 1957
4. Bug 1958 to 1967
5. Bug 1968 and Up
6. Ghia
7. Type 2 (Bus) to 1967
8. Type 2 (Bus) 1968 and Up
9. Thing
10. Water Cooled
11. Custom
12. Cosmetically Challenged
13. Type 3 and Type 4
14. Bug Modified

located at Ed Schmidt Vw 28675 N. Dixie Hwy Perrysburg Ohio 43551

http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/1379286.jpg

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sending out an invite :)

My local vw club ( greater toledo vw club ) is having our fall cruise Saturday October 17th
We will meet up at Meijers parking lot on Central around 10:30 am plan on leaving around 11:00 am. the route will take us thru Secor metro park and out to Oak openings metro park , then head thru Maumee and down river road into Waterville then across the river to st rt 65. which we will then head out to Grand Rapids Ohio . Theres shops to check out as well as the Dam along the river in Grand Rapids. ( Rain or shine )

·
Registered
'11 GOV (AJ) TDI 6MT
326 Posts
Any activity here? New to TDi, not to VAG (Audi since the early '80s)...

1841 - 1860 of 1861 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.