VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

NW Ohio Dubz (Toledo, BG, Findlay)

113K views 2K replies 78 participants last post by  h00ters CEO 
#1 ·
Anyone between from Toledo to Findlay, and from Bryan to Sandusky post 'em here!
Tell us who you are whereabout you're from and what you drive (pics are greatly appreciated)
i'll start
i'm rey, perrysburg. silver 02 cabrio
drop a line!!!

#10 ·
Re: NW Ohio Dubz (VWxghost)

Quote, originally posted by VWxghost »
ya they have tires on them, im lookin for something similar to the vw "flyers"

You and me both. I'd trade both my sets of wheels for a set of Flyers. I also have a set of 14" 5 spoke aftermarket wheels, I've just been too lazy to put new tires on them.

#16 ·
will do have to make a time on the weekend i got no time during the week cuz of work ...well not much anyhow lol ...i gots alot of parts to throw at it lol ...mostly suspension work lol ...yea i definitely can do it next weekend if ur game and whoever else ...i got something for who ever helps do the wrenching lol ...

#17 ·
hey maleovent u live off bluelick rd by chance ? some guy hasa bunch of dubs on the corner at the stop sign there is some shop like a lawn mowing service across the street lol ...i remember seeing like 3-4 dubs sitting at this house ...not usre if its ur place or not just reminded of that place ...like the first stop sign after getting off 75 and heading west towards lima ...out by the ford factory

#23 ·
got my front brakes done ..wow they were toast lol ...weird thing is the passenger side pads were worn almost down to the rivets and the drivers had half the pad left on it ...wtf would cause it do that ? i am gonna upgrade them to some vented 10's in the futire lol ...already got the 16v calipers ...figure why not ...also couldnt get the damn brakin line hoses off to save my life lol ...i got noew ones to replace them they are getting cracked ....oh well ...least i dont have to hear the grinding no more ...now to do the drums this is gonna suck

#24 · (Edited)
Hey, if anyone wants them, I have a pair of 9.5" solid front rotors that are NIB. I got the wrong ones and have no need for them. Just let me know and you can come pick them up. *FREE*

I also have a pair of GTI dual chambers for a MKIII with the wiring harness. The only thing wrong with the harness is that I had to cut out the fog light and sidemarker plugs to add to the Jetta harness I put in my car. Other than that it has all the other connections, the horns, turn signals, high and low beams, and the plug where it plugs into the main harness. I'm asking $50 for it all.

Finally, I have a white Golf grill. It has chips and some broken tabs, but still holds in place. I'm asking $10 for it.

I will also trade the lights and grill for a set of lowering springs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.