VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OBD1 ABA bottom end and JH head $300 The head is not mounted to the block just setting on there. The head needs some welding work done to it. The alternator mount is cracked and an exhaust stud hole needs fixed. The block already has the breather block off plate needed to install this in a MK1/MK2. Also included is a MK3 dual downpipe manifold. $260 worth of brand new TT parts are included with this.
2.0 distributor bushing & gear kit
Head Gasket (2.0 16V, this is needed for this conversion)
New head bolts
Oil pan gasket
Rubber valve cover gasket w/ studs
Intake manifold gasket
Exhaust gaskets
Cam blet for tall blocks
Cam belt tensioner and stud
MK1 fuel filter (Bosch)

Pickup in Ohio only on this, I do not have the time or resources to ship this.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Re: OBD1 ABA bottom end w/ JH head (1qwkgti)

i will pay extra plus shiping if u ship to nc. im a marine i don't get much time to go pick stuff up

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: OBD1 ABA bottom end w/ JH head (dubrunnin1)

Let me check on shipping and I will get back to you. Or I may even be able to run it down some weekend its been a while since I've been to NC.

·
Registered
783 Posts

i am interested inteh bottom end for a a1 swap. so i dont need the head gasket or head. let me know, i might be able to work aout a deal for a single round conversioin, if you might be interetsed in trading.

·
Registered
312 Posts

check the price for shipping to zip 34744 i dont need the head neither noor the rods and pistons you make me an offer with shipping included you can sell the other items separately to anyone and make more money that way like i said i just need the block, crank shaft intermediate shaft and nothing else
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.