VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Banned
18,160 Posts
Re: OEM floor mats for black interior - what's the P/N? (Phishy)

Quote, originally posted by Phishy »
nice! Thanks mang. I love coming back in with part numbers in hand talking smack http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Mind you those are for a Golf but they will work in a Jetta too.

· Registered
17,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh HELL yes!
I won't get rears, because they're not black and I don't ever use my rear seats, but at $7.36 each at Impex, and therefore about $6.04 at the stealer (I can get the equivalent of employee discount, even though the only time I've ever set foot in the stealership is to buy parts. OhioVW for the win!)...
Why NOT get them?

Edit: Wait, they're for a Golf? 4-door or 2-door? My Jetta's not a coupe...

· Banned
18,160 Posts
Re: (bhtooefr)

Quote, originally posted by bhtooefr »
Oh HELL yes!
Why NOT get them?

Edit: Wait, they're for a Golf? 4-door or 2-door? My Jetta's not a coupe...

Cuz they look like used tires.

The fronts are the same on 2 and 4 doors.

· Registered
17,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (knappy)

Yeah, but used tires would look much better than a dirty floor, and cleaning it is such a fun activity...

Fronts are the same for 2 and 4, though? Guess what I'm going to be heading into my stealer's parts department with?
(A list with the part numbers for these, a reminder to tell myself to get some G12, and the belt sizes for the v-belts on my car... damn non-Conti belts jumping off the pulleys in terror - they must not like the torque
)

· Registered
17,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (bhtooefr)

Necroposting to ask something...
Impex didn't have them either. I ordered them from 1stvwparts today (along with other stuff I needed), and I got an e-mail saying they weren't available.

Any other ideas?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.