VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just Ordered the oem fogs for my 08 rabbit. as well as the 5 bar center bar. was wondering if anyone has any experience installing them... i've got an MFD display. and on a vag com i've got fog options so does that mean i have a highline cecm? the kit i ordered is the ecs tuning one that comes with a relay option, but i'd rather do it using oem integration. can anyone shoot me a diy? or offer any advice concerning the install?

on a side note. i've got the votex lip, eurojet exhaust, and the fogs with euro grills all on their way... this has been a GREAT week! i'm super stoked to see how great all of this is going to come together.

Next paycheck may have to be the eurojet header. after rent, and the car payment/insurance comes out!:beer::thumbup:

· Registered
12,942 Posts
just Ordered the oem fogs for my 08 rabbit. as well as the 5 bar center bar. was wondering if anyone has any experience installing them... i've got an MFD display. and on a vag com i've got fog options so does that mean i have a highline cecm? the kit i ordered is the ecs tuning one that comes with a relay option, but i'd rather do it using oem integration. can anyone shoot me a diy? or offer any advice concerning the install?

on a side note. i've got the votex lip, eurojet exhaust, and the fogs with euro grills all on their way... this has been a GREAT week! i'm super stoked to see how great all of this is going to come together.

Next paycheck may have to be the eurojet header. after rent, and the car payment/insurance comes out!:beer::thumbup:

congrats man..search in google for a diy.. and, welll hopuflly you'lll do the headers soon. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.