VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No Separate thread for each set of photos, no more vulgar thread titles, but there may or may not be vulgar images to come. I bought this 20th bone stock with under 50K miles. It has been through loads of progress up until this point but I will track of additions I fee note worthy. Thanks for checking it out.

I got the OEM stubby's on and took a few shots. I'm pretty stoked on how they came out. More low as well. Enjoy. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Update: Mercedes Benz Alphards + Masontech great plates + 42DD adapters + -3 3amber shims

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
nice looks good eh ;)
Thanks EH! we should have an igloo party maybe, drink some Molsen Canadian with maple syrup, play some hockey too........eh? :laugh:

clean as ever :thumbup:
Thanks for the comment PG. :beer: for checking out another of my many photo dumps.

It looks like a brand new car! I like the look of a mk4 over the 5&6 but that golf has such a clean new car look. Best of both worlds :)
Thanks, it feels great when people say that. It never looked like this when I got it though. Don't get me wrong, it was a clean one owner 20th, but it had it's fair share of bumps and bruises. I tried to take care of them all and then some. VW charges way to much for plastic **** for the record, I don't even want to look at all the receipts for the little pieces. :banghead: With this car it was my goal to make it better than it was in 2003. From all the maintenance, little upgrades/mods, unitronic tune, glass headlight lenses, eurojet TBE, body work, wheel refinishing, and endless hours of disassembly and cleaning. I hope to think its better than it was off the lot in 2003. I don't think I will ever make this a racecar or mod the exterior too heavily, but I am definitely thinking about a shaved hatch, bay shave, and possibly bags in the future.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.